Overview Of Rufus Bootable USB Maker:
Friends, today I am going to share you method of how to make Rufus USB Bootable with ISO file?. Last night when I open my email account I receive many emails on this topic how to use Rufus? I have a great article on this topic you today you will learn all about it.
Screenshots Of Rufus USB Bootable Burner:
Now you can easily create USB bootable in an easy way. If you don’t know how to make bootable on USB with any file in ISO if it is Windows Operating System or Linux Base Operating System. In this post, I have described all the method how to make bootable on USB Flash Drive.Nowadays it is a big problem some people’s know this method. If you want to a solution of this problem you can use it on your choice as you want. Download Rufus 2.2 latest full version it is small software that is used for making a bootable on USB Flash Drive.It is a very easy program you need a little experience to use it. In this application, you don’t need to install it open and add iso file that you want to make boot on USB. It is the best software that is used in all over the world. I hope that you really like my post.It supported all windows bootable ISO file like Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and also a good working on Windows 10.
Features Of Rufus USB Bootable Maker Latest Version:
- Create USB Installation Media from Windows bootable ISO or Linux.
- Add 32-bit support for UEFI: NTFS boot.
- Good working on the operating system.
- In advance, mode Add standalone UEFI: NTFS boot installation.
- Fix broken Windows UEFI installation when using GPT/NTFS.
- It is very tiny size; Rufus provides everything you need!
- Fix creation of 32 bit UEFI Windows 10 installation flash drives.
How to Use Rufus USB Bootable Media:
Open this picture in a new tab and learn the method how to work.
Things that need for Making USB Bootable On Rufus:
- USB Flash Drive.
- Computer with install Window.
- Now, first of all, click on given below download link.
- After complete downloading now right click on Rufus 2.2.exe and run on an administrator.
- Now insert Flash Drive in your operating system.
- Now you need to click on CD type icon and select your iso file.
- Now start it will take few minutes for making USB Bootable.
Note: Disable you real time protection then try to use it on your PC.