Now laser beauty is becoming more and more popular, and many women choose laser freckle removal. Generally speaking, the pigment left by laser freckle may be caused by improper treatment by doctors during operation. In addition, it may also be related to the lack of good care by beauty seekers after laser freckle treatment. So what about pigmentation after laser freckle removal? How to prevent pigmentation after laser freckle removal?
What about pigmentation after laser freckle removal?
Experts said that generally, this pigmentation will disappear automatically, but it is recommended that you take vitamin E and vitamin C tablets for treatment, which will be better and faster. If there is serious pigmentation after laser freckle removal, we can use short pulse laser and symptom method, which can not only keep you away from the trouble of pigmentation, but also have perfect skin. Therefore, there is no need to worry about how to treat pigmentation after laser freckle removal. As long as we find the cause and apply the medicine to the case, we can treat the problem of pigmentation after laser freckle removal.
How to prevent pigmentation after laser freckle removal?
Laser freckle effect is very good, but experts remind that freckle and wrinkle removal must go to formal medical institutions, so as to effectively prevent pigmentation after laser freckle removal.
Laser therapy has strong pertinence, obvious freckle removing effect, immediate effect and little side effects, but it is easy to leave traces. However, it is necessary to pay attention to long-term postoperative maintenance and sunscreen, and pay attention to skin moisturizing maintenance is particularly important.
Precautions after laser freckle removal:
- Skin changes from red to reddish: This is a normal phenomenon.
- Skin from red to redder or into pieces of red or purple: ice can be used.
- After freckle removal (within 10 days), the skin is abnormal. Apply skin care products that repair the skin and assist in removing spots.
Nursing after laser freckle removal:
- After laser freckle removal, the skin will be irradiated by the laser, and some people will have skin redness and swelling. This is a normal phenomenon, and sometimes there will be slight bleeding. This is a normal phenomenon and will subside quickly. Don’t worry.
- Generally, the scab on the wound will subside in about a week. After removing the scab, the skin is the weakest and pink. At this time, we must ensure the cleanness and hygiene of the skin and prevent the sun.
- It’s best not to go out. If you want to do a good job in sunscreen,
- If the pigment does not completely fade in about three months, laser freckle removal can be carried out again after expert diagnosis.
- It is strictly prohibited to eat spicy, non-smoking, alcohol and other irritant food.