Laser hair removal can make your skin more delicate without irritability. But laser hair removal is not suitable for everyone. Let’s see if you are suitable for laser hair removal.
Laser hair removal is based on the principle of selective photothermal dynamics. By reasonably adjusting the laser wavelength, energy and pulse width, the laser can pass through the surface of the skin to the root hair follicle of the hair. The melanin of the hair follicle and hair stem selectively absorbs light energy. The resulting thermal effect destroys the hair follicle without damaging the surrounding tissue, and the pain is slight.
For thicker and darker hair, greater damage will occur after laser treatment, resulting in degeneration and necrosis of some hair follicle cells, so as to effectively prevent hair regeneration for a long time. For thinner and lighter hair, laser treatment can only destroy part of the hair follicle, resulting in deformation and shrinkage of the hair follicle and accelerating its transformation from growth phase to degenerative phase and quiescent phase, resulting in shorter hair Thinning, lighter color and significantly slower hair growth. Laser hair removal requires about 3-5 treatments, with an interval of 20-45 days. In addition, the semiconductor laser can make the melanin in the hair follicle be highly selectively absorbed, so as to destroy the hair follicle. This technology is also known as snow depilation.
1、 Suitable for hair removal
Laser depilation is suitable for dark and light hair in all parts, but not for white hair. Laser hair removal is applicable to almost all people and has a wide range of applications, including limb hair, hair line, eyebrows, lip hair, axillary hair, pubic hair, etc. As long as people who can do photon beauty are basically suitable for laser hair removal.
2、 Laser hair removal taboo
- Allergic or scar constitution.
- Patients with hepatitis, syphilis and skin infection.
- Blood diseases and coagulation disorders.
- Menstrual women.
- Recent use of vasodilators and anti joint pain drugs.
- Allergic to hydroquinone or other bleach.
- History of keloid.
- 13 CIS retinoic acid was used within 6 months.
- Those who have used other methods (such as wax removal) for hair removal within 6 weeks.
- Skin color test must be done before laser hair removal. Generally speaking, black skin is not suitable for laser hair removal.